About Me

My photo
I am a first-time Mum to daughter, Lily, born December 2010 and am currently home on maternity leave. Also living in the Zoo with Lily and me is my partner Kai, the Jessie-dog and the Tippy-cat

Friday 25 February 2011

Welcome to the Zoo

The Zoo is now open....

So after a little cajoling, I have decided to start my own Mummy Blog.  I have to admit, Im not totally sure how this all works, but I'm up for trying most things once, so here goes nothing. 

As I don't own an IPhone (and it seems like most bloggers are permamently attached to their Iphones - or maybe that's just on TV), what qualifies me to write a Mummy Blog?  Well, I am now a proud Mummy to my 10 weeks old daughter, Lily.  To say that last few months have been a whirlwind is a bit of an understatemnent, but we've been lucky.  Life is good.

Why the Zoo?  As well as Lily, our home is shared by my partner Kai,  our Boarder Collie, Jessie and cat, Tippy.  They all keep me on my toes and are the source of endless hilarity, mess and total chaos - kinda like living in a zoo, but hopefully a little less smelly.  I hope, as you follow our forthcoming adventures, you might share a giggle or two with us as we find our way in this new world parenthood.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment